Dalmatian Web Ring

Dalmatian WebRing
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Christmas Fur Angels

As many of you have seen on my blog, I have a link on there to Blaze's Rainbow Residence. This is a wonderful place to remember my very special Dal who gave me so much love. Today someone visited her residence & left me such a sweet message about my fur angel that I just had to share these thoughts & prayers. May everyone have a special joyous Christmas remembering your own special fur angels.




"God gave us our memories so that we might have Roses in December." a quote by J.M. Barrie. May the memories of your blessed furangel Blaze, the ones that can't help but bring a smile to your face and a chuckle to your heart as you remember the way her sweet love touched your life, be the ones that surround you this Holiday Season. My prayer for each of us this Christmas season, is that each of our babies wrap up a special little sign for each one of us back here, and send it to us this special season. May you catch a glimpse of your special sign, just when your heart needs it most.... And may each love-filled memory you have of your beloved furbaby bring to your heart the very warmth and sunshine of the Rainbow itself. That's just one "gift" your fur-angel would want for you this year ... With best wishes for you and your family this Holiday Season, Karen (Dusty & DJ's mom)
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/DUSTY101/Resident.htm

No comments: