Dalmatian Web Ring

Dalmatian WebRing
[ Join Now | Ring Hub | Random | << Prev | Next >> ]

Monday, August 31, 2009

Just a little Spoiled

WOW ! I just found this post for the blog that I made in 2009 & actually had it saved as a draft instead of posting it, Well better late than never I guess.

I know it has been too long since I posted on here, but I have been very busy with my job & starting a new one. Patrick has learned that bedtime is one of his favorite times to cuddle.
Dana took these this morning just as Iwas getting up. At first Patrick looked like he was telling her to leave us alone. Then he settled down and cuddled with my arm around him & put his head on my pillow. This boy really knows how to get comfortable with his daddy.


LEAVE MY DADDY ALONE. He's Sleeping ! ! !



I don't care what you say, I'm NOT spoiled! ! !



No comments: